Terms & Conditions
Your purchase implies that you have read and accepted these terms. These policies are here to protect your interests as well as ours.
To ensure a refund, a credit on your account, or exchange for another item of the same price, please keep in mind these important points when returning an item:
1) Shortage, discrepancy or damage in a shipment must be reported within 2 business days. Please do not discard any boxes, wrapping supplies, or product until the issue has been resolved.
2) It is the customer’s responsibility to properly pack, ship, and insure the contents of all returned packages using a traceable shipping method to:
ATTN: Fulfillment Center Returns
15008 58th Lane NE
Kenmore, WA 98028
All returns must be authorized prior to shipping items back. To obtain a Return Authorization Number, please email us at email@example.com. We will refuse and reject all returned packages if thee is no Return Authorization Number marked on the outside of the box.
PRODUCT RETURN REQUIREMENTS
- Returned within 30 days from shipping date.
- In good condition, in original packaging with all products, parts, and accessories and received in saleable condition.
- Shipping charges are refunded only when the product was misshipped or defective upon arrival
- Write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box and include the original packaging slip inside the box. Please write the Return Authorization Number on the original packaging slip.
- All returns will be inspected and must be 100% complete
- All free items included with a specific product purchase must also be returned to receive full credit
- When you purchase a case but return less than case quantity, the refund price will be calculated using the next higher price level.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make claims with the carrier for any proof of delivery or damage to shipment returned to Emerald Cannabis Group
- All authorized returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee unless the item(s), was damaged or defective or the wrong item was received.
- No returns can be made on clearance sale items; these are considered final sales
- Credit will always be issues to the same credit card to which you were charged
- We will issue a refund within 7 business days of receiving and processing your return. It should appear on your statement within two billing periods depending on your billing cycle
SHORTAGE, DISCREPANCY OR DAMAGED SHIPMENTS
- All of our shipments are 100% insured. It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly before accepting and signing for your shipment. Packaging that appears in good condition does not guarantee that there is no “hidden” damage. The only way to be certain is to fully unpack and examine the contents carefully before signing. Legally, by applying your signature, you are signing a document stating that you have inspected the item and it is in good condition.
- Many times, it is common practice by shippers to leave packages on your doorstep if no one is available for signature. Again, please inspect the package by fully unpacking and examining the contents. If you notice damage to the product during your inspection, please email our company immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortage, discrepancy or damage claims must be filed within 2 business days after receipt. We will issue a Return Authorization Number if the claim is made within the time frame stated.
- You will have 30 days on all defective parts returned to Emerald Cannabis Group for replacement. If you receive a defective product upon delivery and it’s not due to shipping damages, please contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com. Please have your order number ready and the original date of your purchase for verification purposes.
RETURN RESTOCKING & SHIPPING FEES
This is a list of situations where restocking and/or shiping fee’s may be applied
- Buyer changes mind, buyer remorse or price difference – Restocking Fee Applied
- Buyer changes mind and returns item. Item received was not received back in original form or was declared incomplete – Restocking & Shipping Fee Applied
(Emerald Cannabis Group will not take responsibility for any item(s) that are not arranged to be shipped back within a 30 day period. Arrangements past the 30 day period will not be allowed)
- Buyer refuses delivery – Restocking Fee Applied
- Buyer returns an item but it arrives to the seller damaged, defective or materially different what what was originally shipped by the seller – Restocking Fee Applied
- Buyer receives an item materially different from what they ordered – No Restocking Fee Applied
- Order is returned as undeliverable – No Restocking Fee Applied. However if the buyer had knowledge or refused delivery of package(s) or wrong address was provided by the customer, an $18 charge per box will be applied.
- Buyer returns an item and fails to indicate the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box or inside of the package and $18 fee will be applied. This fee may be added on to any additional fees that may be assessed to the order as a result of non-compliance of terms.
If you return products to Emerald Cannabis Group, you can check your order/return status by contacting our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 2 business days. Please include your order number or return authorization number in your email when you contact us.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Web: Credit Cards and Debit Cards
Phone Orders: Credit and Debit Cards (deducts from your bank account) and Wire Transfer
Local Delivery: Cash, Check, Money Order, Cashier’s Check, and Wire Transfer
For your protection, Emerald Cannabis Group reserves the right to hold orders for complete bank and/or payment verification
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Emerald Cannabis Group. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Emerald Cannabis Group. Copyright © 2018, Emerald Cannabis Group ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Emerald Cannabis Group or purchasing Emerald Cannabis Group products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Emerald Cannabis Group or to purchase Emerald Cannabis Group products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Emerald Cannabis Group. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Emerald Cannabis Group used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Emerald Cannabis Group
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Emerald Cannabis Group disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Emerald Cannabis Group does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Emerald Cannabis Group does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Emerald Cannabis Group shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Emerald Cannabis Group has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that Emerald Cannabis Group incorrectly lists a price, Emerald Cannabis Group reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Emerald Cannabis Group reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Emerald Cannabis Group shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Emerald Cannabis Group without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Emerald Cannabis Group may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Emerald Cannabis Group.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Washington, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Emerald Cannabis Group products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in King County, Washington. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Emerald Cannabis Group products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Emerald Cannabis Group’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Emerald Cannabis Group may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
USE OF SITE
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Emerald Cannabis Group or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Emerald Cannabis Group does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Emerald Cannabis Group is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Emerald Cannabis Group reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Emerald Cannabis Group in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Emerald Cannabis Group, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Emerald Cannabis Group may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Emerald Cannabis Group, Emerald Cannabis Group has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Emerald Cannabis Group. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Emerald Cannabis Group seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).